Come be a Substitute with CCPS!

Come be a Bus Driver with CCPS!

  • Sign on Bonus!!!
  • FREE CDL Training
Bev Photo

Beverly Fort 

Teacher Recruiter



Contact for questions regarding opportunities with CCPS.



New Teacher Luncheon

New teachers with CCPS enjoyed an afternoon in June with a lunch and learn information session. CCPS is thrilled to have them on our team and welcome them to the district!

IH new

Indian Hills Elementary School


Christian County Middle School


Hopkinsville High School


Millbrooke Elementary School

Who We Are

  • A copy of your KY Teaching Certificate is required for a certified position
    • If you have a valid teaching certificate outside of the state of Kentucky, please visit the KDE website to complete an application. A CA-1 may be obtained by visiting www.kecs.education.ky.gov You will be required to set up an account and complete a CA-1 application. Any questions about certification should be directed to 1-888-598-7667 at the Kentucky Department of Education.
  • A copy of your Transcript is acceptable until employment. An official transcript must be filed when an individual is employed.
  • Three completed Letter of References (3) forms are required.
  • The applicant is solely responsible for ensuring that all employment credentials are in order. No applicant may be considered until all requirements are met.

Substitute Teachers

  1. If you are interested in substitute teaching, you must submit a copy of your college transcript verifying at least 64 college hours from an accredited college or university and a 2.5 grade point average. An official transcript must be filed when an individual is employed.
  2. Three completed Confidential Letter of Reference forms are required upon completion of an application.

Instructional Assistants and Tutors

  1. If you are applying for an instructional assistant or tutor, you must turn in a transcript verifying at least 48 college hours or provide proof that you have taken and passed the Para-Educator Exam. The exam is given at Hopkinsville Community College; call 707-3925 to make an appointment.
  2. Para-Educator Exam Study Guide



  1. A copy of your high school diploma, GED, or college transcripts is required to complete your application.


To apply, visit; http://www.applitrack.com/christian/onlineapp

If you have forgotten your password, please enter your email address and click "forgot password" to have a temporary password emailed to you.